My little man is 8 weeks tomorrow and I can't believe it! I absolutely love watching him grow and develop his cute little personality! At five weeks he gave me his first really big grin and continues to smile more and more everyday! I love it! When he gets whiny it is like his cue for me to put him on the floor to play! He absolutely LOVES to lay on the floor and just kick his little legs; he is such a little wiggler! He is so alert and constantly smiling at Josh and I; it is soooooo cute!
Some of the things that we do everyday are:
Tummy time
Watch movies (like Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Up, Cars he LOVES to watch them)
Bath time
Naps (of course)
Take pictures :)
Smile, Smile, and more Smiles
My little man is so cute and I love him to pieces! Here are some pics of his cuteness :).
No comments:
Post a Comment