Monday, April 18, 2011

My ABC's

A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend: Joshy poo!!
C - Cake or Pie: I would have to say Pie; fruit pie!!
D - Dream of: Being a professional singer and being able to buy a home someday
E - Embarrassing moment: Probably when I tooted walking down the stairs not knowing my brother in law was down there (I wouldn't announce this; however, he has already told people lol).
F - Favorite Color: Blue
G - Greatest vacation: Honeymoon cruise to Mexico
H - Hidden talent: I LOVE to cook and would say that I am pretty good :)
I - Indulgence(s): SWEETS!!
J - January or July: July, I like the warm sun!
K - Kids: Little Paxton
L - Life is incomplete without: Josh and Paxton and all of our family!
M - Marriage Date: 3/13/09
N - Number of Siblings: 4 brothers 2 sisters
O - Odd thing about me: I can make weird faces and do weird voices. I can also fit my whole body into a sweatshirt lol
P - Place I hope to visit: Hawaii and the Caribbean
Q - Quotes: “What if I am not the hero, What if I am the bad guy” Haha I have no idea this is just the first thing that popped into my head without having to google anything lol.
R - Reason to smile: Paxton! He is the cutest little thing and make me laugh and smile daily!
S - Season: Spring
T - Tag Three Friends: Kelsie, Camille,Felicia (or anyone else who wants to do this)
U - Unknown fact about me: I hate and I mean HATE touching dirty dishes lol I would rather clean a toilet!
V - Very favorite Store: I love Carters
W - Worst habit: Not keeping the house spic and span like Joshy would like it lol. I also am a big pack rat and hate throwing things away!
X - X-tra thing about me: I want 4 kids someday!
Y - Your favorite food: Fresh fruit mmmm!!
Z - Zodiac: Pisces

No comments:

Post a Comment